Friday, August 10, 2012

Pintrest and Craftie Bob

Today I decided to cultivate my Craftie Bob Pinterest Boards (http://pinterest.com/craftiebob/) Pinterest is a great tool for craftie folks, acutally its a great tool for anyone who wants to remember the wonderful things and I ideas they see online. I've had it for a couple of years now, and utilized it with a little bit of planning/orginzing in the wedding but now its time to it help me in my SU crafting life. I'm orginizing my boards into Stampin' Up! punches & stamp sets I like and have. This should help me when deciding what projects I want to demo and the make & takes I'll offer in workshop. If things go well maybe it will even inspire some to host workshops with me or try one of my card classes! It'd be a great tool to help my hostess decide on the kinds of cards they want to see done in person.

If you read this and you have a Pinterest, let me know and I'll check it out!

-Craftie Bob!

Not a very exciting post, I know. But I am trying to keep up with my craftie things online and every little post helps me with that! Even if I am the only one reading them :)

1 comment:

  1. I have several boards on Pinterest - Terry Blais. I've "liked" you on Facebook and hope you'll follow my blog at http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com.

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete